The Engagement Strategy Dilemma
- You want to be an employer of choice but don’t know where to start
- Studies show that approximately 50% of employees are looking to leave or are not engaged in their jobs (Mercer Study)
- The average person held 11 jobs between ages 18 and 44 (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- You want a culture where all your employees are your best source of promotion for new business
- The generational differences within your organization are growing
- Employee morale is just “so so” on a good day
Engagement Strategy Solutions
At The Value Point we believe engagement is an employee’s involvement with, commitment to, and connection with the work, the team and the organization. Because we believe that engagement is so much more than job satisfaction, we expect organizations with an engaged workforce to experience tremendous advantages in employee and customer loyalty, profitability, and productivity over their competitors.
The Value Point works closely with your team to establish and enhance a culture of engagement. Let’s be honest, we have all been a part of programs that have not worked. The Value Point takes a “no holds barred” look at the current state of your company and helps you develop solutions that are designed to bring lasting results to your workforce and your organization. We provide the following Engagement Strategy services:
- Customized Engagement Solutions
- Succession Planning
- New Hire Orientation Books
- Create Onboarding Content
- Employee Communication Strategies
- Develop Training Programs
If you would like to learn more about The Value Point’s Engagement Strategy solutions, please contact us for a free consultation.
HR Outsourcing Solutions
Have a Question?
If you have a question on this topic or would like to learn more about The Value Point, please contact us.